Who should join the Association of Image Consultants?
- An entrepreneur or corporate employee in the field of image consulting.
- Business promoting, supporting or tracking the image industry.
- An individual working in related image industry fields, such as fashion, cosmetics, beauty, speech and communications, etiquette and protocol, or academic and medical professions.
- A student enrolled at an accredited educational institution in preparation for an image or fashion related career.
Benefits to members
AICI Canada offers educational meetings and programs, valuable networking with colleagues, mentoring, referrals among members, prestige in the image industry, a subscription to Image Insights Newsletter. Many members say the greatest benefit to them is the personal interaction and the opportunity to talk one-on-one with others working in the field of professional image consulting. All of the above activities create an opportunity to build alliances and foster business referrals.
Other benefits include:
- Members of AICI share contacts, referrals and peer support
- Receive accredited continuing education
- Experience opportunities to develop leadership skills, increase managerial abilities, and build relationships
- See the latest products in the field and hear the top professionals at AICI’s annual global conference
- Increase your credibility with clients
- Take advantage of AICI’s public relations
- Consult with a Mentor, Buddy or Subject Matter Expert
- Receive our quarterly industry newsletter
How to Join AICI
There are several categories for membership with AICI. Wherever you are in your image-consulting career, AICI offers a membership plan that fits your needs: